Whitney Plantation is a 501(c)(3) that is committed to educating the public about slavery and its legacies through tours, exhibits, research, programming and outreach. Your tax-deductible donation ensures that we will be able to continue our mission of education for years to come.
Donations to the museum support:
- Free public programming
- Development of audio tours and content in multiple languages
- Research about slavery and African-American history in South Louisiana
- Development of educational materials
- The ongoing care and preservation of the grounds and 22 historical structures
- Compensation and benefits for all employees